The Wonderful Days in Mathura
Growing up in a religious and spiritual family is bliss; it not only
instills devotion but also faith and positivity in one’s life. One name that has
resided in my soul since childhood is “Shri Radhe or Krishna," and one
place that occupies my heart is "Mathura.". It has been on my
checklist of must-visit places, and now it's on my bucket list of the places I
must visit every year. It is
a place of devotion, emotion, euphoria, and miracles.
Millions of people from around
the world visit Mathura annually to celebrate Holi, as the Lathmar Holi and
Phoolon ki Holi are the most spectacular and vibrant celebrations of Mathura,
which can't be experienced anywhere else in the whole world. With the grace of God, this year I got the
chance to witness the magic of Mathura during the mesmerizing festivities of
Holi. Although the whole experience was beyond any description and can’t be
caged in words, still I will try my best
to do justice to the glory and feel of Mathura and give you an insight into the
grandeur and peace it holds. After all, traveling is all about scattering
experiences around the globe.
Come, experience Mathura through my eyes
Defining the beauty of Mathura
would be like showing light to the sun. Even the trees and leaves of Mathura
whisper serenity and solace. As the train stopped at the station, the sounds of
“Radhe Krishna” awakened my senses. Every nook and cranny of Mathura has a
story to tell and a history to be cherished. My first destination was “Shri
Krishna Janmasthali” which is the birthplace of Shree Krishna. This divine
place can immerse you in spirituality with its enchanting aura. Just a look at
Banke Bihari provides an immeasurable amount of happiness and satisfaction in a
fraction of a second.
After getting soaked in the
divinity of this temple, I headed toward the Dwarkadheesh temple to take the
blessings of Shri Dwarkadheesh, who is another form
of Shri Krishna known as Dwarkanath. The temple speaks volumes about the
craftsmanship and architecture of India.
My next destination
was the famous Prem Mandir, which is dedicated to Radha Krishna and Sita Ram.
This beautiful temple exhibits life-size
depictions of four Leelas of Shri Krishna, which is
a treat not only to the eyes but also to our soul. People were drenched in the
bhakti of Radha Krishna and were expressing their love by dancing their hearts
out and chanting bhajans that were enough to bring tears of happiness to
anyone. After witnessing such a magical sight, I headed towards the Radha Rani
temple to bask in the warmth of the divinity of Radha Rani. This
temple is dedicated to the Goddess Radha, she is worshipped here along with
Shri Krishna. Barsana is the birthplace
of Shri Radharani; she was born and brought up here and Shri Krishna used to
come to Barsana to meet her. This temple holds high value and importance for
the people of India.
Apart from these places, I also visited the Govardhan
Hills, Radha Kund, Birla Mandir, and other famous places to explore the beauty
of Mathura in the best possible way.
And trust me, every place took me to another level of
spirituality and made my jaws drop due to its grandeur and architecture.
Flamboyant Flavors of Mathura
Whenever a shop sells a good variety of peda in any part
of India, its deliciousness is compared with the pedas of Mathura. Such is the
fame and taste of Mathura’s Peda.
And let me spill the beans; the taste matches its fame.
I had a whopping amount of peda during my stay in Mathura. Apart from the
delectable pedas , you must try Mathura’s authentic Hing Kachori and Jalebi,
Dahi Bhalla papadi , Bedai and Dubki wale aalu to treat your taste buds.
Plan a successful trip to Mathura :
If you wish to visit Mathura and have a memorable and
pleasant experience, you must make sure that you plan it by choosing good
vendors and services. Our experience depends on numerous factors, like the vibe
of the city,the hotel we choose, the food of the place we visit, and the cab
services we take. Out of all these factors, we often ignore the importance of
the role a good transportation service plays in our trip and end up with the
worst experiences. If you are wondering about the transportation problem, then
let me introduce you to the company that provides the best taxi
service in Mathura. I took their services right after I stepped out of
my train until the time I stayed in Mathura.
I researched a lot about transportation services in
Mathura, and after lots of ifs and buts, I relied on my friend’s advice, who
suggested me to choose Chiku Cab as she had an amazing experience with their
services. I thank my stars that I took this wise decision to trust Chiku Cab
for cab service in
Mathura, as they made my journey so smooth and easy that I was able to
explore Mathura in such an amazing way without any worries.
In case you are
curious to know about some more aspects of Chiku Cab or want to book Chiku Cab in Mathura
, you can log in at their website, www.chikucab.com, or call them at
844 844 5504 Their team will assist you.
Keep
flying on the wings of travel!
https://chikucab.com/taxi/taxi-service-in-mathura/

Comments
Post a Comment